In order to make the WebRTC Option available in the Player settings for your Viewers you need to setup OBS accordingly.
Open OBS Settings go to Output and set the Output Mode to Advanced. (in the Top)
- Set Keyframe interval = 2
- Option A: (best latency possible)
- o Set Tune to: zerolatency
- o Add X264 Option: aq-strength=0
- Option B:
- Add X264 Option: bframes=0 aq-strength=0
Please see screenshot below:
If you want to use Hardware Encoding with NVIDIA Cards please apply following Settings:
For AMD Users it is a very similar Approach. Please choose "H264/AVC Encoder (AMD Advanced Media Framework)" if you have an AMD Card.