In most cases, streaming issues tend to be related to network issues. Therefore we advise you to do an internet connection first. You can do this on https://fast.com/. If your internet connection is below 2 mbit/sec, your streaming issues might be caused by your internet provider.
Should your internet connection be stable, check if you have too many programs or opened at once. Having too many programs opened can overstrain your computer, since a livestream takes more of your recources than recorded videos, for example. Close all unnecessary programs and try it out again.
If you still experience this issue you can do a package trace and send it to us. With that, we can find out where the issue lies.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download WinMTR here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/files/Latest/WinMTR-v092.zip/download
2. Start WinMTR and use live.us.picarto.tv as host
3. Click on the “Start“ button and wait for roughly 10 minutes. (now the program is sending packages and you see the routing points)
4. Once you‘re done, click on the “Stop“ button.
5. Click on Export HTML and save it somewhere on your computer.
6. Send the exported HTML to our support.